Property Inspection Professionals offers certified home inspection services to areas of Southeast Florida, adhering to ASHI’s rigid Standards of Practice. Our inspections are generally conducted by two inspectors, ensuring that each client is provided with a consistent and accurate assessment of a home’s condition.
General Home Inspection
Our buyer’s inspection is a non-invasive visual assessment of any residential property. We’ll examine most readily accessible areas of the home to determine if there are any damaged or defective components, taking the time to scope out any indications of imminent or recurring issues.
Inspected areas include:
- Roofing System (including gutters & downspouts)
- Structural Components
- Exterior (soffits, fascias, doors, windows, siding)
- Foundation & Crawl Space
- Driveway & Walkways
- Attic, Insulation, & Ventilation
- Attached Garage
- Interior (doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, stairs)
- Plumbing System
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Electrical System
- Built-in Appliances